Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Nourish Naturals - An Australian Product for Eczema & Psoriasis

Those with eczema often find it difficult to get the right products that work best for the skin. When rashes occur, it is another challenge to get something to help with the condition. 
Source: http://www.nourishnaturals.com.au/

Nourish Naturals, an Australian brand that caters to those with sensitive and eczema prone skin. Ranging from skin, hair and personal care products, they aim to provide the best with the formulation of purist ingredients. Nourish Naturals products bring relief to dry, itchy and sensitive skin. 

What I have with me today is the Eczema & Psioriasis Cream  which is dermatologically formulated to manage itchy and dry skin. Its unique blend of calming ingredients including natural Canadian willowherb, colloidal oatmeal and menthol relieves and soothes itchy skin. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Product Information
" Blend of homoeopathic ingredients, herbal extracts and essential oils specifically formulated:• For the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions• For the symptomatic relief of dry skin, Dermatitis, Urticaria, Eczema and Psoriasis• To soothe and moisturise• To promote healing of the skin" - Nourish Naturals
Each 1g of cream contains: 
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) juice dry powder equiv. to fresh leaf inner 100mg, Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza 

glabra) extract equiv. to dry root and stolon 20mg, Evening Primrose Oil 5mg, Lavender Oil 40mg, 

Chamomile Oil (English) 5mg, Zinc Oxide 50mg, Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate)2mg, Borax 20x 

2mg, Graphites 6x 2mg, Natrum Muriaticum 12x 2mg, Kalium Sulphuricum 3x 2mg 

Free from :
  • Sulfates
  • Parabens
  • Synthetics nut oils
  • Artificial colours
  • Artificial fragrances

No animal testing. Clinically tested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you can see that the cream is slightly coloured which are of course of natural origins. 
The boxed area is the area I spread the cream. The cream does not leave any white residue at all.


My verdict:
I used the cream for two weeks. It works in relieving itches and dry skin. When I have this terrible itch, before I could go scratching and create bad wounds or anything, I would apply this. It does help with minor rash but not with bad rash. The cream is lightweight and does not feel tacky. You can actually smell the light lavender, chamomile and liquorice scent. The scents are very mild and blended, takes a while to differentiate them. I am very sensitive to smell, so I could pick up the scent rather quickly.

I would not actually repurchase this once my samples are finished because my rashes are pretty bad when it happens. I need stronger and more effective products than this. 

I was really hoping that this cream would do wonders for my skin seeing that it is all natural and I did not react negatively to it. However, it was just not meant to be. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have a variety of products available. If you would like to read more, head on to their website at http://www.nourishnaturals.com.au/.








Have you tried Nourish Naturals products? Let me know. If you have products that works for those with eczema, let me know too!





Till next time, 
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment