Thursday, 17 July 2014

Miss Hana Water Proof Gel Eyeliner (Stardust) Review

Every girl can never have one too many eyeliners, can we?

I am back with another review of MISS HANA Water Proof Gel Eyeliner but this time it is the Stardust range. Natta Cosme was kind enough to send me some to try them out myself. If you have yet to read my review of the plain or matte (as what I would call it) range of the eyeliner, you can read them HERE

When I read the word Stardust, my imagination began bursting with the images of the night sky or even the galaxy. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Packaging          : Comes in a light pinkish box, decorated with lace details.
Weight               : 1.5g
Colours              : 01 Night Black, 02 Galaxy Black, 03 Choco Brown, 04 Golden Brown
Made in             : Taiwan
Price                  : RM 25.90 from Natta Cosme
Ingredients         : Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, (+/-) Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol,                                   Polyethlene, Mica, Iron Oxides, Microcrystalline Wax, Methicone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used Galaxy Black on my left and the Golden Brown on my right (excuse the poor lighting).

This time around, I will be reviewing the 02 Galaxy Black and 04 Golden Brown.
Can you see the sparkles?

The numbering represents number of swatch per area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no doubts in the eyeliners to be waterproof, smudge proof, pigmented, long lasting, and with smooth application.

First of, the customary test for those who have yet to know more about Miss Hana gel eyeliners.
Evidently, they live up to their claims.

The HIGHLIGHT of my review this time around would be on the shimmery effect from the gel liner. As seen in the swatch, you will notice the shimmers the liners have. 

I used Golden Brown on my right eye while Galaxy Black is on my left eye (excuse the strays as I am growing them out).
Golden Brown
The creamy, pigmented Golden Brown liner gives a very natural look to the eyes. The shimmers are very fine but nothing over the top for everyday use. The shimmers are noticeable even without flash and stands out more with the aid of flash.  If you look closer, you would notice that there are some shimmers on my eyebrows. I used the liner to fill in my brows too just to give a try. 

Galaxy Black
The equally creamy, pigmented Galaxy Black liner gives the eyes a little more edge. In the photo above, the liner does not look that shimmery without the aid of flash as compared to the Golden Brown. 

Personally, I expected the liners to be more shimmery. I can see myself using them daily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 My Final Thoughts
My Likes:
  • Great staying power
  • Intense colour and great pigmentation
  • Smooth and creamy formulation
  • Quick drying time
  • Easy to bring in a bag, non-bulky

My Dislikes:
  • Frequent sharpening needed


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Where To Purchase?
Natta Cosme carries a range of authentic Miss Hana products
Natta Cosme Official Online Store: http://www.nattacosme.com/
Direct Link to MISS HANA products: http://www.nattacosme.com/MissHana

Natta Cosme is also on 


To celebrate the month of Ramadhan, Natta Cosme is giving a 20% discount for Miss Hana Gel Eyeliner.
Simply key in MHES 20 during checkout.
Code is valid through till 31.08.2014!





Till next time,
XOXO




Do share with me your experience with Miss Hana products or anything at all. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment