Sunday, 8 June 2014

My Weekend Beauty Haul

Hola Bonitas!

I am pretty sure everyone would have heard about The Body Shop sales and raided outlets by now. When I went out with the girls last weekend, I decided to head on to the outlet in East Coast Mall. 

The night before, I actually sat down and scrolled the website to see the list of items on sale. You must be thinking, "Why in the world would you do that when it is sales period?". I just wanted to go with a list of items I really want to get my hands on because I dislike going to sales not knowing what I want and having the salesperson following me around the store like I am gonna steal some stuffs.

I went in looking around and decided to ask the salesperson for the items in my list:
  1. White Bath Gloves
  2. Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub
  3. Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette 

Out of the three I had in my list, first two were sold out. The perfume did not fancy my nose. In the end, I got other stuffs which were not in my list. Typical girl problems. Haha!


I was walking around looking at what they have at the outlet then when I was about to leave I saw a few stuffs that fancied my interest.

THE BODY SHOP Haul
Rainforest Voluminising Hair Shampoo and Conditioner
I got them for RM6.95 each. At normal price, they would cost RM13.90 each for a travel size of 60ml. They had a few and I picked these because it was written as 'For Fine Hair' which I have. My hair is pretty demanding so I thought they were a  bargain for me to tryout before buying the full sized product. If they were not on sales, I would not actually have bought them because RM13.90 for a 60ml travel size is expensive in my opinion.

Lightening Touch in 01
I got it at RM14.70. This was a quick grab because my friend and I were looking at the makeup section. My friend jumped and got one for herself. Initially, I did not want to get it thinking I have my Maybelline concealer at home. Then, I thought, "Why not since it is on bargain from the usual price of RM49 and the one I have at home is pretty old?" and voila.. I got one!!




                                                   Extra
OXY Blackhead Clearing Wash
I got them at Buy 1 Free 1 for RM7.23 at Watsons. They were 50ml each. I needed to get new facial wash since the one I was using - Bio Essence Bird Nest Facial Wash (the one in gold coloured packaging), was not doing my skin a favour at all. Adding to the fact that I always have blackheads on my nose that I can never seem to get rid off completely. 


                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



So there you have it, my beauty haul for this time around during The Body Shop sale. Let me know what you got for yourself.







                                           Till then,                                              Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment