Saturday, 7 June 2014

CLIO Cosmetics Review

HOLA LOVELIES!

I had a wonderful opportunity to try out a few of CLIO products for myself. As you can see, I received three products from HiShop.


If you missed out my individual postings about the products, here I have them at your disposal. Just click the link that fancies you or if you have the time, do read about all three products =) Have fun, babes!


CLIO VF21 Cushion CC in Beige
Click the link to read more about the CLIO VF21 Cushion CC


CLIO Waterproof Eyeliner in KILL BLACK
Click the link below to find out more about my experience with the eyeliner


CLIO Virgin Kiss Lipnicure in Tension Red
Click the link below to read more about what I have to say about the Lipnicure





Drop me a comment about what you think of the products. I would also love to hear from you guys about what other products I could consider in the future =)







Till then,
Cheers and Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment