Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Style Advisor : Glasses Online

Hola, bonitas!

How were your weekends? 
I hope everyone had a great one!


But I cannot say the same for myself. Assignments piling in.. Presentations every week.. Journals to read for my thesis.. The list goes on and on.. The life of a typical university student.. But then again, it is not always such a sad affair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just to take the load of my head, I would like to share with you my style coordination that I did for Glasses Online. Glasses Online had asked me to be one of their Style Advisor.

When it comes to style and fashion, mine has always been simplistic and effortless. I came a long way from wearing boy-ish clothing to the feminine side of mine. It took me a while to get in touch with my femininity which is a long a story. 


 Antonella from Glasses Online provided me with several eye wear to choose from for my outfit coordination.

From the several, I chose 3.1 Philip Lim Carole:

Here's my outfit coordination to go along with the shades:

I call my coordination "Sweet Maroon Just Like Macaroons".
"Simple coordinate suitable for a day out with the friends or a date with the guy with that feminine touch of maroon and the rocker touch with the studs"
 As you can see, I like colours that have to do with Red. I find it to be Red and all colours associatted to Red are very versatile for all occasions. Think about it, you can wear them for a date or a dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would you like more of this in the future?

What is your outfit coordinate like? Do share!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a good news!

You can coordinate your own style and stand a chance to win a pair of sunglasses!

The instructions were provided by Antonella
It's really simple, just follow these steps:


  1. Go to http://glassesonline.com.my/ and select a pair of glasses or sunglasses.
  2. Get creative and come up with an amazing outfit usinghttp://www.polyvore.com/ (remember to match it with the pair of glasses/sunglasses you previously selected).
  3. If you need inspiration, just look at the picture .
  4. Send your design in to antonella@glassesonline.com.my 
  5. All entries will be uploaded on our Facebook page on 7th of March 2014 and the winner will be announced on the 14th of March 2014.

The best outfit wins a pair of sunnies! Told you it was that easy; now show us what you've got 


For more info, drop us an email at: antonella@glassesonline.com.my





So get creative and stay pretty!


Cheers,

XOXO




(This is an unpaid advert)




No comments:

Post a Comment