Wednesday, 19 March 2014

MARINE ELEMENTS Intensive Cream Review

Having eczema is a really difficult thing for me. To find the best product that will not make my skin react sensitively is crazily difficult. To add to things, I have dry skin too, especially on my legs. I have had my fair share of trial and error with numerous products.

Today, I would like to provide you with a review of a product that worked for my hyper sensitive skin. I was given the chance to tryout Marine Elements Intensive Cream. 

............................................................................................................................................
Product Name : Marine Elements Intensive Cream
Price               :  RM78.50 on Plincco.com
Made in          :  European Union for Ecobrands (Hong Kong) Limited
Volume           :   50ml
.............................................................................................................................................


Here is a little introduction provided on the packaging:
"Marine Elements is a range of skin care products to help improve the appearance of dry and inflamed skin conditions. The range uses patented technology in the form of Zonase X, which contains natural proteins and enzymes derived from the pure and clean marine sources in Norway. These enzymes scientifically proven to gently remove accumulated dead cells from the skin, whilst reducing inflammation and improving the appearance of skin"

What is Zonase X?
"Zonase X is an active ingredient that is derived from the hatching fluid of salmon eggs that have been extensively researched and developed with Norwegian Universities"

How does Zonas X works?
Step 1: 
It breaks down the connective tissues between the dead skin cells on the outer layer of the skin. The dead cells then naturally detaches.

Step 2:
It allows other active ingredients to transport moisture and nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin thus creating a moisturizing effect.

Step 3:
It elevates healthy cells to the surface of the skin, creating a rejuvenating effect and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier.


How does the cream look like?
It is a white cream that leaves no colour of sort once applied over the skin.

Scent: I find it to smell a little like glue which I do not really fancy. But, it does not linger.

Texture: Light and moisturizing. Not heavy at all. Not oily either.


Did Marine Elements Intensive Cream work?
I took it to myself to diligently use the cream everyday for two weeks. I applied it twice a day - day and night, both after a shower. 

Below shows how my skin progressively improved as I used the cream:
DAY 0
Right                                             Left

DAY 1
Right                                             Left

DAY 7
Right                                             Left

DAY 14
Right                                             Left

The cream definitely helped my skin heal so much faster. The dryness I have on my feet have taken me months to deal with despite the amount of lotion I have used. They were so dry till the point of itching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Overall Thoughts?
This cream works in mere days. It does not trigger any negative effects. I can live with the glue-ish scent as long it works. I would repurchase this since it works definitely for me and it is hypoallergenic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Additional Information
(These information are found on the leaflet I am provided with.)

  •  Paraben-Free
  •  Fragrance-Free
  •  Hypoallergenic
  •  Protecting and Rejuvenating
  • Dermatologically Tested 


Marine Elements products are hypoallergenic and suitable for people of all ages, including babies, children and people with sensitive skins.

More information pertaining to MARINE ELEMENTS products can be found on www.marineelements.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES!!
  Marine Elements is now available at Alpro outlets in Klang Valley, as well as www.plincco.com,www.lazada.com and www.Hishop.my 




2 comments:

  1. Suitable for all ages, that's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap. It is. It works very well too. It is non-steroid too. Most of the time, my dermatologist provides me with steroid medication when my eczema worsen. The effects are fast but I dislike having bunch of steroids in my systems. So, since this is non-steroid, I bet I will be repurchasing soon.

      Delete