Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Hot-Cold Properties of Food

In Chinese medicine, food are divided into those that are:
  • Hot or also known as Heaty
  • Cold or also known as Cooling
  • Neutral
Did you know that the body can be divided into hot or cold types too?

Coming from a Chinese background, I have been introduced to properties of food according to their properties. Even the herbs used have different properties. I have had my fair share of herbal medicines when I was a child. 


Here is an infographic which can provide you with better understanding of 
Hot-Cold Properties of food:



Now that you have a rough idea, you can target your food intake in order to combat the body condition you are facing now.

This is sponsored infographic by Gaviscon. 

Visit their website at : http://www.gaviscon.com.my/







Disclaimer: This is an unpaid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment