Sunday, 2 February 2014

Neuzell Oxygen Bubble Cleanser Review





HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Day One and Two of the celebration just ended. 

I'm here to share something that all make up users will be very interested in!

Imagine this:
You put on your awesome make up and had a fun day out looking awesome. When you get home, you're beat and all you ever want to do is just quickly get a bath and rest. But before bathing, you definitely need to remove your makeup first to ensure you don't clog your pores and gt breakouts later on.

Here's the one thing that can help you get cleaned in the shower:

NEUZELL OXYGEN BUBBLE CLEANSER


This cleanser promises a number of things that all girls would look for in their skin care as seen below:
Photo credit: HiShop

Photo credit: HiShop

The fact that it is supposedly remove makeup had me on the hook to try it out. Thanks to HiShop, I am able to actually try this out and see if it lives up to its claims. 

It has the lime green colouration. The thing I noticed immediately were the bubbles in the cleanser that I had to tilt it to see the movements. 

In order to tryout the claims, I applied some makeup that I use on a daily basis on the back of my hand. The pictures will let you see how it worked.

Basic makeup for daily wear:
BB Cream, Eyeliner, Matte Eyeshadow
Here I had a layer of BB Cream, eyeshadow and eyeliner.
Top: Tony Moly Black Gel Liner
Bottom: KISS ME Heavy Rotation Liquid Eyeliner
A few drops of the cleanser without water

After a few rub, most of it are removed.

After rinsing off

How well did Neuzell Oxygen Bubble Cleanser work?

As you can see, it removed all traces of makeup. My eyeliners are relatively hard to remove even with  only facial cleanser and no prior removing with makeup remover. But with Neuzell Oxygen Bubble Cleanser, cleaning up makeup is a breeze. The cleanser leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. As far as the other claims goes, I have to use it longer to notice the difference.

Those who dislike cleansers with strong scents, this would be good for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retail Price: RM89.90 for 100ml

  Link to Neuzell’s products: http://www.hishop.my/neuzell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are looking to try this out, you are in luck!!
Exclusive RM20 rebate for my dear readers: NEUZELL14
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 28 February 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘Like’ HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow HiShop on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates:
http://www.hishop.my/subscribe




Disclaimer: 
The products are sponsored by HiShop. However, my reviews are done with pure honesty upon using and in no way are affected by the sponsorship.
Effect on skin are exclusively individualistic. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It removes all of the Tony Moly eyeliner on my skin. Usually, normal cleansers that I have won't remove any at all! But, it's rather pricey.

      Delete
  2. Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you're having a good one

      Delete