Sunday, 2 February 2014

Freshkon Alluring Eyes 1-Day Disposable Lens Review


Hello ya'all! How's the celebration going on?
Contact lenses are not a new things now. Different colours and designs are available everywhere that can cater to different needs.
After more than a month of waiting, I finally got my hands on the Freshkon Alluring Eyes 1-Day Disposable Lenses. I decided to tryout the lenses in Winsome Brown. The colour actually compliments my dark brown eyes very well.
Slim packaging allows ease of storage.


I normally use clear lenses when I'm out doing sports for the convenience. Clear lenses only helps with my eyesight but does nothing to change the looks of my eyes. 

Information about the lenses are the back of the packaging.

Long shelve life so you can use it whenever you like without worrying of expiration.

Each lens is in individual packaging. Just snap when you need to use it.


I normally use clear lenses when I'm out doing sports for the convenience. Clear lenses only helps with my eyesight but does nothing to change the looks of my eyes. 

With the Alluring Eyes lenses, my eyes definitely appear bigger and brighter. The lenses allows me to achieve natural looking bigger and brighter eyes. One major point everyone should know is that the lenses are super comfortable when wearing. Honestly, you won't even feel like you're wearing anything at all!They are not too soft nor too rigid to handle. 

Another point to remember about lenses is that some lenses can cause dryness to the eyes after a while. With Alluring Eyes, there's no such thing as dryness even after a whole 10 hours of wearing them. You'll definitely feel free and confident throughout the whole day without worrying about dryness nor red eyes.

As it is 1-Day disposable, there's no hassle of cleaning with solutions at the end of the day. No more worries about protein buildup or bacterial infection to the eyes. It is suitable for travelling as you don't have to bring along extra baggage of cleaning solution.

Always make sure you use the correct side of the lens for ultimate comfort.

In short, if you're looking for convenient, comfortable and natural looking lenses that also make your eyes look bigger and brighter, go for Freshkon Alluring Eyes lenses. 1-Day lenses are highly suitable for new contact lens users or those who want to change their look for a day. 

Notice the difference is diameter of my eyes. 


Stay pretty and confident no matter what comes your way..

Checkout Freshkon Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FreshKon.Malaysia







Disclaimer: 
The products are provided by Freshkon Malaysia. However, my reviews are done with pure honesty upon using and in no way are affected by the sponsorship.
Effect on skin are exclusively individualistic. 

6 comments:

  1. i used freshkon too lens :)
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you like the lenses from Freshkon? I love them.

      Delete
  2. You eyes look so much bright and sparkling. hehe. Its true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lenses do keep to their tagline. =) My camera couldn't capture the truest colours. The lenses are very natural looking too.

      Delete
  3. Hey. Btw. In my post, you mention about universiti malaysia pahang. why dear?

    ReplyDelete