Friday, 3 January 2014

From Blogger to Blogger: Liebster Award


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!

This was supposed to be the last 2013 post but by the time I finished this, it's already days since 2014 started.

I was nominated by my BFF, Yvone for this award known as LIEBSTER AWARD.

 
Weee... I'm so honoured.

Honestly speaking, I am merely writing what I thought of writing, sharing what I think people might relate to. My writing skills isn't that good as I'm still learning. 

So... What is LIEBSTER AWARD?

It is an award given to those who Blog with less than 200 followers. It was said that this award started out in Germany and hence, LIEBSTER is a German word that means lovely, kindest, nicest and everything nice that we could find. In short, this award is for your 'Favourite Blogger'.


There's a set of rules for those who have been nominated, which are:
1. Write a blog post about the award.
2. Questions given by the blogger who nominated must be answered.
3. New set of 11 questions must be given to the new nominees.
4. Pick 11 new nominees and link them to your blog. (New nominees must be those with less than 200 followers)
5. No tagging back those who nominated you as the nominee.






These were the questions provided by Yvone (Questions are in bold while answers are in Pink):
1. What attracts you?
Hmm... Since she didn't mention whether it's a person or thing, I'd go with person. People who are fun and outgoing as well as treats everyone around them indifferently are what attracts me the most. 

2. Favourite fashion brands / designers?
Honestly, fashion is something that is really new to me. I don't have brands or designers that I specifically like. I normally go for brands that are affordable and easy to get sizes.

3. What is the thing you would wanna do if the world ends at the very next hour?
I would really want to get into the most fanciest, prettiest wedding dress and put on full make up. Then, I want to have beautiful pictures taken so that I can admire how I look in a wedding dress.

4. Favourite makeup brands and recommendations?
Haha.. Yet again, favourite brands. This is so tough! Currently, I go for make up from L'Oreal and Maybelline for the eyes and face. The prices for these two brands are pretty affordable. For my lips, I'm currently all the rave for Revlon Balm Stain which is awesome. I recommend everyone to actually have one. Not only they're good, they're affordable too!

5. Craziest thing you've done before.
The craziest thing that I've done by far is going on the flying fox during a camp. I am very intimidated by heights but I went for it. The adrenaline rush!

6. Favourite quote or principle?
Inner beauty shines brighter than outer beauty. 
Outer beauty may not reflect the person's true self. 


7. If you could turn back time, what would you change?
I would try to stop an accident that happened when I was 14.


8. What inspires you to blog?
The sheer truth and honesty to share information in the best ways we can are what inspires me to blog. we all have different experiences to share. With own ways of depicting it in words, someone out there would benefit from the things we share. We may make a difference in someone's life with our own experiences.


9. What are your honest opinions on my blog? (Suggestions are welcomed for me to improve ^^)
Honest opinions... Hmm... I definitely do find your blog to be so much more fun than mine. Haha.. The places you've been.. The things you've done.. They're all so fun to read. I honestly don't know what else to say.


10. 3 words that best describe you.
Caring - Ask any of those who knows me well enough, they will say I mother them! They all say that I care for them like how a mother would.

Loyal - Because I have dated the same guy for almost 6 years now and all the while being a long-distance relationship

Outspoken - I always speak my mind, with proper ways of doing it, of course!


11. Who matters most to you?
Is there a limit to the number of people who matters to me?? My mom is the most important person in my life. Seeing how she improved herself while taking care of us, she's a hero! Then, there's the Boyfriend. Last but not least, my friends - BFF and close friends. These people have been around me for as long as I am alive and breathing, sharing my ups and downs, helping me along the way.



Phew~ I finally managed to answer all. The questions are sooooo hard to answer without sounding cheesy or anything.

I know I'm supposed to nominate 11 new bloggers for this but truth be told, all that I have in mind have been nominated by others. 

Before I end this, thank you to those who have read my blog. I really would love to read your opinions and suggestions for me to better myself -  be it my writing or myself, personally.

Yvone, thank you again for nominating me! 

Lotsa Love, 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment