Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Man's Best Friend!

Ever since I was small, I have always wanted a puppy. The sight of it wagging its tail was one joyful sight for a child. 

I have a dog named King which is entirely black and under some light, his coat shines so beautifully. I got him from a neighbour who had 14 puppies back then. He was one stubborn puppy. As he grew older, he became more and more obedient.

He's old now with whitish muzzle. In human years, he's 13 years old while in dog years, he's 91 (assuming 1 human year = 7 dog years).

He used to be so energetic, always running around and tries to drag me whenever he sees something while on our usual strolls. Now that he's aging, I could see that he doesn't move around as fast as he used to. Every time I would find him sleeping by the door. He doesn't even play so much with my Min Pin anymore.

I like to call him to be by my side when I watch tv and stroke his fur. I often find myself worrying about the day he had to leave the family. He's been with us for so long. The thought of not having King around is not a pleasant one.


I could never get an awesome shot of King, he's always turning away from the camera.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment