Saturday, 13 July 2013

Three Weekends' Worth of Post in ONE!

It's been 3 weeks since I'm back and boy, do I love being home! I know I've not been posting regularly. I've been busy catching up with family and friends. I missed them so much! Let's see what I have been up to for the whole time, shall we?




Happening #1: Princess meets Lady
Previous Sunday, I had brought my Miniature Pinscher of 3 years to have a playdate with le BF's puppy named Lady, a SPCA rescued pup. I thought they'd  be jubilant to have playmates but boy was I wrong.

Princess was so scared of Lady because Lady was so much bigger than herself and was such a 'talkative' girl. Lady was constantly inviting Princess to play with all her barking. All Princess did was follow me around the house, refusing to be far apart from me.

After a few hours, they did play together. It was a sight for us and we had so much laughter looking at them play.

 Meet Lady!

                                                       Princess sits proudly






Happening #2: Philharmonic Society of Selangor: Heart & Soul 2013 Charity Concert
On 6 and 7 July 2013, I volunteered as an usher for a charity concert. It was held in Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre a.k.a KL Pac.
KL Pac from the outside

Some of the decorative items they have in KL Pac



Items you'd see at the foyer

The task was to help the audience get to their designated seats as according to the ticket they've purchased. I must say, the task was a tiring job because I have to keep walking up and down the hall to guide people to their places.

Although it was tiring, it was worth it. Helping out for a good cause made me feel so happy. Most of all, I could watch the performance by the community choir. It was a wonderful performance by all those who participated.


The crew tag plus the gift for completing a survey =D


We decided to camwhore when we were waiting for the show to begin  and before the audience flood the place


Philharmonic Society of Selangor is a community choir. Everyone with a passion for singing, be it those who have known the singing knowledge or those who just want to try singing, are always welcome to join.

Do visit their their site for more info:
The Philharmonic Society of Selangor's Facebook
Official Website of The Philharmonic Society of Selangor


Happening #3: Our teddy bear leaves for Auckland, NZ. ='(
A good friend of me and my bestie has left for Auckland. It will be a whole 2 years till we get to see him again.

On 10 July, we met up at his house for the final time just before he flew to NZ.



Sean is such a sweetie if I must say. He is such a kind soul to all those around him. He often offered to drive us whenever we get together. Whenever we have any meal, he never lets us to pay for our meal, no matter how often we said we'll pay for them. But even without those, I'd say he's one of those guys who stand by his friends always.

Sean! We're gonna miss you!


Happening #4: Sleepover and  Ladies' Day Out!
On Wednesday, I had a sleepover at my bestie's place. Like always, we end up getting fats into our system with our late night munch! After that, we had a long conversation till morning when we were actually supposed to sleep since she has a class the next day.

The very next day, she went for a class as usual while I visited the library. Man! Taylor's library is so nice to be in! If only my university has at least half the view! After her class, we had a ball of a day together, walking endlessly in Paradigm Mall.



There, all the major happenings in the whole of 3 weeks since I'm back! Phew, that was a whole load.

No comments:

Post a Comment