Friday, 14 June 2013

June's MIVVA Box: COLOURIFIC June!


MIVVA has yet again managed to surprise me! They are definitely stepping up to their game.. I was already happy when I subscribed to their box for the first time in April, read here.

I was thinking of getting new colour for my hair as well as some new shades of eyeshadows. I was in the mood of experimenting with colours.

Then, MIVVA Box came - June's box is here! YAY!!



I really like this new box design ;D But, I also like the old design.. (I'm indecisive.. HAHA!)



Guess what!!! It is like MIVVA has read my mind! I opened the box to a colourfully filled box!



This box is as if specially put together just for me!


  • LIESE Bubble Hair Colour in Creamy Beige
  • ENUCA Eye Essential Quad (Eyeshadow) in Amethyst 
  • SKIN79 Mini Rose Lip 
  • BEAUTYMATE Black Pearl & Calendula Officinalis Whitening Nano Mask



Let's discover further the products, shall we?


LIESE Bubble Hair Colour in Creamy Beige


Normal retail price: RM38 per box
I, personally quite like LIESE's range of hair colour. The formula does not leave my hair dry after the process of colouring. The colours are also more natural looking.I find the colour rather lasting in the sense that it does not fade as fast as some other brands. Aside from the moisturizing effect, it is oh so easy to use! It is like you're washing your hair with shampoo. No more hair dye mess! Thank goodness!

The LIESE range of hair care is equally as good. For real!

It is available at almost everywhere. Great right?! LIESE



ENUCA Eye Essential Quad (Eyeshadow) in Amethyst 


Normal retail price: RM88 each

I have to be honest, I have never known the brand ENUCA till this showed up in June's box.
ENUCA, part of the now known as Alvoria Group which was formerly known as Bonita group, founded in the year 1990. Carrying products from Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Korea, they believe in making luxury accessible.

ENUCA is This compact palette comes in such a sweet tone. With this palette, you can try blending all the colours  to create a sweet sultry look. I haven't played with this palette yet, when I do, I will be sure to update!

Check their website here: ENUCA.

SKIN79 Mini Rose Lip 


Normal retail price: RM16.90 for 1.1g

SKIN79 is also another brand that I definitely don't know of till now. It is a well-known Korean brand of cosmetics and skincare which believes that even with sensitive skin, it is safe to be used. The products uses plant extracts as part of their ingredients. SKIN79 happens to be the first to come up with the BB Cream. Who would have thought?!

This little pot is definitely the cutest I have ever seen. The rose details of the cover is so lovely. It is so cute and small, I will definitely bring it everywhere in my bag. The texture of the gloss is very smooth and it gives a tint of red. 

Here's SKIN79 website.

BEAUTYMATE Black Pearl & Calendula Officinalis Whitening Nano Mask


Normal retail price: RM49.90 for 7pcs
BeautyMate is manufactured especially targeted for the Asian skin. This brand is available at most major oulets like AEON and SaSa to name a few.

I have used mask from BeautyMate before when my friend got it from Taiwan. I also have their face lotion which came in with Mivva's April Box. I'd say, this brand definitely suit Asian skins alright even for those with sensitive skin.

This range contains the Tahitian Pearl which is said to contain minerals to effectively improve skin appearance along with its Celendula Officinalis Flower Extract and Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (the scientific names...).

It says that it is suitable for all skin types especially rough, dull and sagging skin. Boy, I have one dull skin since I started my exam prep week. This might just be what the doctor ordered.

More BeautyMate description available.


Before I forget, Mivva also included a face chart. 
Mivva included the How-To and they are throwing a contest in which we will beutilizing this month's box. More info here.



I have to say this again "MIVVA read my mind!".. Definitely a colourific month! Yeehaw!

Do check out their website at www.mivva.com for more details about their terific beauty box.


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a tonne. Still learning to be better. If I hit a stump, I might have to ask you for help. Haha =D

      Delete
    2. Sry late reply, still busy with exams huhu. You can ask me anything! I'll be glad to help ^^

      Delete