Thursday, 23 May 2013

The Body Shop Nationwide Sale!



Happy Thursday folks! 

Finally, the weekend is nearing and I definitely can't wait for Friday to show up! 

Here's what I found while browsing through my Facebook recently

The moment I saw this, I couldn't help but to get to their website to see what they have for sale.

One year back, I bought their basic (cleanser, moisturizer - day & night cream) facial range - The Vitamin E range. I, personally liked the cleanser as it does not strip your skin of its moisture after a wash. You won't feel the tight, tensed feeling unlike with some other products. But, I didn't really like the moisturizers though. They made my skin all oily. By the time I got up from my sleep, I swear I can make tracing paper out of tissue and my face.. 

Anyway, that was that.. Back to the sale!

I dropped by their outlet in Kuantan last week Sunday, 19.05.2013 and saw the ladies going about in frenzy trying out products, asking for information, their staffs telling about the discounts with extra 10% for The Body Shop members.

I, of course jumped into the bandwagon of frenzying ladies and started to shopping.. An hour later, I came out with three items. 



Item No.1: The Moroccan Rose Eau De Toilette
"Offering a modern twist on a traditional rose fragrance, perfectly capturing the beauty and romance of Valentine‘s Day. Featuring essence of Moroccan rose oil, this is an exquisite fresh fragrance that simply exudes femininity." - The Body Shop (http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/sale/70-off-top-picks/moroccan-rose-eau-de-toilette)


  • 50ml bottle
  • Normal price: RM79.00
  • Discounted Price: RM39.50 ( a 50% discount)
  • Verdict: The scent of two spritz at the neck would be enough to last the entire day. The scent of the    flower is not overpowering if you're into floral scents.

Item No. 2: Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel
"Instant uplift for tired eyes, in a lovely gel which cools, soothes and lightly moisturises the delicate eye area. With elderflower extract and witch hazel. Top with our soothing, cooling mask for maximum impact." - The Body Shop (http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/skin-care/eyes/elderflower-unperfumed-eye-gel)

  • 15ml bottle
  • Normal Price: RM35.00
  • Discounted Price: RM 24.50 ( a 30% discount)
  • Verdict: It is a cooling form of eye gel. Once applied, you'd feel like your eyebags have been lifted. 

Item No. 3: Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist
"Spray's some of this quick-drying soothing mist onto your pillow or sheets before bedtime and the special encapsulation technology will ensure bursts of active fragrance will be released throughout the night, as the body moves, to aid more satisfying sleep. Special relaxing ingredients of jujube date and Community Trade camomile combine to balance and soothe and promote tranquil sleep." -The Body Shop (http://www.thebodyshop.com.my/wellbeing/quiet-night/quiet-night-dreamy-pillow-body-mist)

  • 60ml bottle
  • Normal Price: RM 39.90
  • Discounted Price: RM 19.95 ( a 50% discount - it was only for that weekend when I got it. Usual discount is a 30%discount)
  • Verdict: It has this tangy scent, which I wonder how is it tangy scent can help one to sleep better. As far as I have known, we usually find that a tangy scent is supposed to awaken you. I tried it and I did sleep better. I have been having trouble sleeping for the past one week and it's taking a toll on my productivity.


 So far, I am pleased with my haul. I would have purchased more items if I weren't in a tight budget. Can't blame the girls for loving beauty items with the added discounts! Sadly, I missed out on the added 10% discount as my membership expired. =(


So, ladies... Get going and shop for your favourite items from The Body Shop while the sales is still happening. 

Remember, those with The Body Shop membership, you get an extra of 10% discount on top of the sales discounts!



No comments:

Post a Comment