Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!


DEAR LOVELIES, THANK YOU FOR DROPPING BY BUT I AM SO SORRY THAT THE PICS ON THIS BLOG POST ARE MISSING AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEM BACK. 

DO READ MY OTHER LATEST POST =)


When the clock strikes 12, on 29th May, a very dear friend of mine is gonna hop into the bandwagon of my age group.. I am not going to mention how 'young' we are because age is every girl's deepest darkest secret ;)



We met 4 years back and now, we feel like we have known each other for eternity. This lady is my best friend, girlfriend, sister, and not to forget my partner-in-crime. The countless moments we have spent together since we have made the connection. She has always been there when I needed someone. She always know what and when to say. There are countless of times when I constantly needed her advice in many things that one could possibly think of!

To me, she is a princess... This and that...(She is so gonna kill me when she reads this) But, she can also be very matured thinking underneath her princessy outlook.  We have had our share of dispute but our friendship never tarnished, rather, we grew closer. Despite our differences, we could always find things to do, talk and have fun with. I must say, we usually gossip and gossip and gossip till we drop ;) . 

This lady is none other than Yvone!!
The one with the long and pretty hair - YVONE


Yvone has always been a good motivator to me. She is one of the reasons I have learnt to dress up and get girly - my fashion advisor. She is one of the reason I learn to live life the best I can. It was because of her, I get to try many many things I never would have. She constantly reminds me how beautiful I am inside and out. She knows how things are for me and would always make sure that I do not fall, even if I do, she will be there to catch and hold me.


For the Birthday Girl:
The number of years do not measure the quality of our friendship,
The experience we had, proves it all, 
With time in hand, with the friendship held,
Shall we stay as friends and sisters till the very end... <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

P.S: Wished I could celebrate with you


XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Sobs sobs! You got me in tears of joy and touched! Love you lots baby girl! Thankies thankies thankies for everything!

    Btw, in the words of Titanic, you catch, I catch! We r always there for each other! Sisters for life! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of love baby girl... the tears of joy are sweet ♥♥ I thought in Titanic was "you jump, I jump" ?? Always and forever... ♡

      Delete