Sunday, 7 April 2013

Vivir Y Amar La Vida - What It Means?

     The name is Serah and no, I did not type my own name wrongly. 

     I have been thinking about creating a blog for quite some time now. It took me long enough to actually do it, for real! I am new in blogging and have never tried posting any form of written work for the eyes of the public.

     'Vivi Y Amar La Vida' simply means 'Live and Love Life' in Spanish. The way I see it, regardless of how dreadful we may think I life is/could be, we need to learn to live and love the life that we have. There are so many cliche sounding proverbs, sayings etc about life that no matter what, are true and logical in many aspects. So, with such a title, it serves as a reminder to myself that I should live and love life, and I believe You should too.




     Vivir Y Amar La Vida every lovelies out there!



     

No comments:

Post a Comment