Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Un Poco de Mi ( A Little Bit About Me )

     Well, for starters, my name is Serah. As of now, I am pursuing a degree in a local government university. I am an easygoing person who loves the great outdoors and enjoy getting myself all sweaty and dirty. I also happen to enjoy food and cooking food. I always experiment with my food whenever I get the chance to. Cooking for me is a form of relaxation and bonding session with those I love. When people enjoy the food I make, I find it therapeutically enjoyable.

     Like any other girls, I like to get all pretty and prepped. However, I am the thrifty kind of person, so things that I do get my hands on are usually between RM0 - RM50. I have recently gotten myself to try out nail art and different fashion style. As a girl who is more towards the plus size, fashion for me is a challenge in addition to my reserved nature when it comes to fashion.

     I always get excited when I am able to get my hands on items that are affordable and works wonders. I have sensitive skin which means not all kinds of products may agree to my skin type. In the past, I have purchase few products that I never continue using, either because of the price or the suitability.

   With all the rambling, this blog of mine is more like an online diary of sort. I also hope that people who read this may find it helpful and perhaps there those out there who are similar like to me.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment